- Join us on Sundays for worship, bible study and the preaching of God's word, chapter by chapter, verse by verse. View the upcoming sermon schedule here or listen to past sermons here.
- Operation Christmas Child: If you've not picked up a box yet to fill with items to bless a child in need, there is still time, and they are available for pickup in the main lobby. The deadline to turn in boxes is this Sunday, November 18. Thanks for your participation in this ministry!
- Study note: In early 2019 we will begin a verse-by-verse sermon series on the book of Hebrews. An introductory study outline highlighting key aspects of this important epistle is available as a printable PDF download here. We encourage you to review this information in preparation for the series.
- Wednesday Night Children's Ministry: Join us at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays for lessons from God's word, ages 4-12.
- Trip to Israel, Feb. 4-14, 2019: planning is underway for a 10 day excursion to the Holy Land to visit important biblical sites including Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives, the Sea of Galilee, Cana, Nazareth, Mt. Carmel, Capernaum, Megiddo and many others. Cost is $3,035 per person (20 or less attendees) or $2,455 (21 or more). Please contact Bro. Larry at 225-610-3669 for more information.
- Riverside's church lending library is now open, featuring many classic and contemporary biblical studies and commentaries, histories, reference books, theological resources, Christian children's books and more.
- The 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith adopted by the membership of Riverside is available for download and study here. This is presented in a modern language version with a complete list of scripture references.
- The latest Constitution and Bylaws document is available here.
Join us at the Keith's home on Thursday afternoons for our Cottage Prayer Meetings. Contact our office for details.
- Our Men's Fellowship and Prayer Breakfast is at Down Home
Grill in Watson every Friday morning at 7:30 a.m.
- MORE ABOUT US | VIEW FULL CALENDAR