"By What Standard?" is an important documentary produced by Founders Ministries that explores Critical Race Theory and Intersectionality, and how these unbiblical worldviews are influencing the church and the culture under the guise of honoring and protecting women, promoting racial reconciliation, and showing love and compassion to people experiencing sexual dysphoria. This is an important trend to be aware of as the 2020 SBC Convention approaches. View the documentary here.
February Mission Box - we are collecting socks for Operation Christmas Child for the end of the year, and granola for Mighty Moms Full Tummy Project. Please donate if you can.
- Wednesday evening activities and services include adult prayer meeting and bible study, children and youth bible studies at 6:00 p.m.
- Riverside's lending library and bookstore features many classic and contemporary biblical studies and commentaries, histories, reference books, theological resources, Christian children's books and more. Check out our online catalog to see what is available and to search by title or author.
- The 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith adopted by the membership of Riverside is available for download and study here. This is presented in a modern language version with a complete list of scripture references.
- The latest Constitution and Bylaws document is available here.
- MORE ABOUT US | VIEW FULL CALENDAR