Impart Truth Now - Your gifts through the Georgia Barnette State Missions Offering expand the effort to share the life-changing truth of the gospel across Louisiana through missions education, church planting, multi-media evangelism and more. The statewide goal for Louisiana is $1,700,000 and Riverside's church goal is $1,800. The week of prayer for this important outreach is September 15-22. Please join us in prayer and consider a financial contribution if you are able.
2019 Fall Food Roundup - we are currently collecting food and other items for the Louisiana Baptist Children's Home and Family Ministries. The complete list of needed items is available here. You can bring donations to the front lobby and the deadline is September 22. Please help if you can!
- Sunday morning services currently feature verse-by-verse preaching on the book of Hebrews. Please review our study outline highlighting key aspects of this important epistle, available as a printable PDF download here. We invite you to join us in worship and receiving God's word.
- Wednesday evening activities and services include adult prayer meeting and bible study, children and youth bible studies at 6:00 p.m. The upcoming prayer meeting service schedule is available here.
- The CALM mission cruise will be
October 13-20. Please pray for the crew and those that they will share the gospel with in Belize, Honduras, and Mexico. Pray that God would already be making hearts tender and preparing opportunities for this group to share the gospel
with the lost. Pray that they can be an encouragement along the way.
- Riverside's lending library and bookstore features many classic and contemporary biblical studies and commentaries, histories, reference books, theological resources, Christian children's books and more. Check out our online catalog to see what is available and to search by title or author.
- The 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith adopted by the membership of Riverside is available for download and study here. This is presented in a modern language version with a complete list of scripture references.
- The latest Constitution and Bylaws document is available here.
- MORE ABOUT US | VIEW FULL CALENDAR